Warranty of the Ashcroft Makers Circular Sock Machine
If you experience a problem with your CSM, please contact us via email with a brief description of the fault.
How long is the warranty valid?
90 days from the day the customer receives the product on new or replacement products.
What does Ashcroft warrant?
Ashcroft warrants that the product will be free from defects in material and workmanship, when the product is used under normal operating conditions in accordance with the instructions provided. The warranty covers the repair or replacement of the machine at Ashcroft's expense and discretion.
To whom does Ashcroft issue this warranty?
Ashcroft issues this warranty to you if you have purchased this product from Ashcroft Makers as the first purchaser and end-user of the product. The warranty cannot be transferred from one owner to the other.
When does the warranty not apply?
1) If this product has been used for commercial purposes. (the warranty only covers personal use as opposed to business use).
2) If the product has been altered in any way without Ashcroft's authorisation.
3) Material damage caused by external influences on this product.
4) Damage caused by incorrect installation, incorrect or inappropriate use, misuse, neglect or accident, including the transport of this product without proper preparation or packaging.
5) Damage caused by other non-Ashcroft devices, used together with this product. (including items such as cylinders, cast on baskets, or needles from another manufacturer)
6) This warranty does not apply to parts that need to be cleaned and maintained, or parts that are subject to normal wear and tear including needles.
Ashcroft Makers reserves the right to modify conditions under which Ashcroft Makers Circular Sock Machines can be returned or refunded.